Shoutout to my colleagues, the kids in the boarding house I work in and my housemates for eating multiple versions of this slice while I perfected this recipe. You’re the real MVP.
This Food Processor No-Bake Brownie recipe is a crowd (and baker) favourite for so many reasons. It’s refined sugar free, gluten free and dairy free. It’s a real ‘throw together’ recipe and it’s a one-pot-wonder so clean up is minimal. It’s got the sweetness of a guilty pleasure, sans the guilt and was devoured in an afternoon by the 12 year olds I work with (so surely it’s good right?!).
- 1 1/4 Cup Cashews
- 3/4 Cup peanuts
- 2 Pinches of Salt
- 1/2 Cup Cacao
- 1/4 Cup Tahini
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a square baking tin.
- Toast nuts in oven for 10 minutes with a pinch of salt. Stir every 2-3 minutes.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients and combine. Use a spatula to wipe down the sides of the food processor between blitzing to ensure an even consistency.
- Press mixture into the base of the same tin you used to toast the nuts.
- Transfer to freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Cut slice into desired sized pieces and enjoy!
- Store slice in fridge as it is best eaten cold.
- Cashews can be substituted for Macadamias.